Forward Press : Vacancy in Ad department
Delhi: 18 September
FORWARD Press is a bi-lingual (Hindi, English) monthly magazine being published for the last four years from New Delhi. The magazine has carved out a distinct niche for itself in this short period of time.
The magazine has advertised two vacancies of Advertisement Executive / Ad Representative for its Delhi office. Attractive salary and commission will be paid to the appointees. The minimum qualifications and other conditions for these positions are as under:
1) At least one year’s experience of working in a prestigious newspaper / magazine / Ad agency while living in Delhi OR Diploma or degree in Advertisement / PR from any prestigious institute.
2) The applicant should be well versed with the working of and have contacts in government & private educational institutions and PSUs & Corporates . Should be capable of convincing the prospective clients of the USP of Forward Press
3) Meeting the set targets would be mandatory for persons working on salary basis. This condition will not apply to persons working on commission basis.
4) Freelancer individuals / ad agencies willing to work on part-time / commission basis can also apply
5) Those desirous of applying can mail their bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org with Application for … as the subject line.
7) For any additional information / clarification, please contact magazine’s Managing Editor Pramod Ranjan (Email) : email@example.com, (Mobile): 9810300255, (Ph ) 011-46538687 , 32313480